ADAPTEC AHA-2940 SCSI CARD DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Hi, I report that Your solution is working. I followed your instructions and after rebooting the drive was online in Windows I also can confirm SCSI still works on linux. Just tried with a clean install of Windows 10 build and was able to install the driver for my AU card. Now 18 years later, SCSI is an obsolete technology, and in general is not supported under the latest versions of Windows and the the Macintosh OS, although I believe Linux still has support. Hi Kurt, not sure.
Uploader: Maushakar
Date Added: 21 December 2005
File Size: 52.80 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93303
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Any additional information you can provide would be helpful so that others can avoid the issue.

Adaptec Aha au Ultra SCSI PCI Card | eBay

Hi, I report that Your solution is working. Install this driver software anyway. Reading and writing was very good if not better than years ago.

Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. All three downloaded and unzipped files are in my folder: Thanks for prompt reply and for updating the blog.

Any idea what is wrong? I followed your instruction to the letter.

Learn how your comment data is processed. Configure Windows 10 to let you install unsigned drivers Figure 1: Hi Steve One more thing: You best bet would be to contact VueScan to see if they could help. When I rebooted after using it. Now 18 years later, SCSI is an obsolete technology, zcsi in general is not supported under the latest versions of Windows and the the Macintosh OS, although I believe Linux still has support.

Windows 10 would not re-boot and I had to re-install everything. Toggle navigation David and Steve's Blog. I circumvented the Problem. When I download your Unsigned driver for Adaptec AHAxx cards there is only and entry inside for the 78xx scsi cards. Thanks for the great tutorial.

PNF 8KB and djsvs. I assume that there is no aspi required under Windows 10? The Adaptec card is listed exactly like in your screenshot above, i.

Please let me know if I can assist with any additional information. Your email address will not be published. Also when you downloaded the. Unlike storage devices printers typically need their own unique drivers, I did find: I also can confirm SCSI still works on linux.

With the new card, the patch is working.

Hi this looks really interesting and looks like it might solve my problem of connecting a Nikon Coolscan III scanner to my computer running Windows 10, however I noticed the comment about storage, should it work for the scanner?

Did Al give you feedback? I am backing up with tape and not accidently wiping out my files again!!!. If you do get this working feel free to post here so others can benefit from what you figure out.

Adaptec Aha-2940 2940au Ultra SCSI PCI Card

It uses the driver aic78u2. Hi Kurt, not sure. The creator of the driver modified the 78xx drivers, if you look in the. The same case reported by Al.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения